Owners Cathy & Andy care for our guests personally to ensure your holiday at Tea Tree Cottage is the best it can be.
- Your home from home will be all ready with full housekeeping and linens provided. In addition you can book inter vacation housekeeping- provided by Cathy to stay on top of your space whilst you get the maximum fun out of your holiday.
- A Welcome Hamper designed to give you a taste of the Isle of Wight’s best produce awaits you. Samples of upgrades and further deliveries are available in shopping lists on request from £50-£150
- Being Islanders, or expertise we can offer a personalised itinerary of activities. See an exam such as: a Wild Wight Weekend which we designed for Wight Karting. Through this service we book and arrange all transport, organise the timings to maximise the fun and satisfaction of the experience.
- Let us show you to the Appley Beach Hut & how to make the most of this quaint, very British holiday resort extra
- In winter, (when we allow doggie holidays at Tea Tree) we can arrange doggy-day-care if your mut is friendly with other dogs.
- The courtyard can be fitted out with a hot tub and we care for the top-up of water, check of hygiene and temperatures once every other day.
- We can provide cycle hire, daily or weekly rates apply. Our cleaning and collection also means you can travel through muddy fields and explore without a care
- Wintertime real-fire- packs are provided and guests need only call to be replenished. Packs contain kindling, firelighters, coal and logs to for you to just set an match and snuggle up in front of.
- A guided walking tour of Ryde is our pleasure. We share the history and heritage of the town through a supported audio-guide. We provide the headsets and you bring the inquiring minds and comfortable footwear. Allow 2.5 hours and meet at your gate.
- Our babysitting services are on request and with a little notice we can also get nanny day-care (additional entertainment budget per child required!)
Ready to book your extras? Book now.