Tea Tree Cottage is a beautiful self catering cottage in Ryde, Isle of Wight.
A three minute level walk from Ryde beaches and 10 minutes from its own, fully equipped beach hut at Appley park, is a newly renovated Grade II listed Victorian villa which sleeps 8. This stylish and exquisite home boasts the best of both worlds. It provides Victorian charm and open fires for cosy evenings, and modern contemporary courtyard for sunny days and balmy Isle of Wight nights.
If visitors don’t wish to bring a car on holiday, there’s ample storage for bicycles and only 2 minutes away from all the transport links which Ryde offers, ie: Catamaran, Hovercraft, trains and buses. For those who like some good pub grub, there are two CAMRA awarded pubs, plus convenience stores and launderette 2 minutes away.
Beautiful, safe and child friendly Appley beach has private beach huts. High season guests of Tea Tree Cottage may utilise this additional facility on request; it is fabulously placed near to fresh-water showers and taps, public conveniences, the Appley Cafe and Seashell Restaurant.
For full information on the cottage, see below:
- Four bedrooms
- Stunning Victorian Villa
- Beach hut available – summer only – hurry!
- Family bedroom with king-size double and single bed
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom/wc (shower over)
- Twin bedroom
- Single bedroom (ground floor)
- Lounge and dining room
- TV and DVD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Open fires (family bedroom and lounge)
- Electric oven/hob and microwave
- Fridge and freezer
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Toaster and coffee maker
- Bathroom/wc with separate shower cubicle
- Large hallway/vestibule
- Ample under-stairs storage
- South facing courtyard with furniture
- Parking permit provided
- Electric, hot water and heating included in price
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Beach hut with deck chairs, buckets and spades
- Gas stove/grill with kettle